CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Since We've Been Home

When we got home instead of unpacking we played around.

*TinkerBell Plank*

Tuesday Hadley rocked one of her new outfits.  If any of you have seen How to Train Your Dragon, Hadley calls these her "Hiccup Boots."

Tuesday afternoon Hadley's gift from her cousin Harper came in so she decided to mix up the Mermaid and TinkerBell look.  I think she pulled it off nicely.

Last night for dinner we did a little mix of extra veggies from the night before.  I had roasted eggplant, zucchini, squash and onion and only used about half of each so I saved the rest and added a few other things for this yummy soup.  I'll post it to the food blog soon.

Projects:
As I said in my last post I have a lot of projects for the house this spring and a lot of cleaning out to do as well.  I love Christmas but I love that Spring (aka Spring Cleaning) comes next and sadly I really need it EVERY year.

Junk Store Find
Night Stands for Andrew and I
I'll be posting on these beauties soon.  I'm hoping to work on them tomorrow afternoon.

I have lots of painting projects to do and I can't wait to share them!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!