CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Playing Catch Up =)

WEDNESDAY
My sweet girl just reading a book.

On our way to go play at the gym, which ended up being playing dress up at Airika's house for dresses to wear to the Holiday Ball.

THURSDAY
Our playgroup went to Color Me Mine to paint pottery.

The girls anxiously waiting to start.


Hard at work.



Making some finishing touches.  I can't wait to get these back I think they are going to be SO cute!!

 FRIDAY
We got to hang out with Jai for a little bit while his momma went to do some Christmas shopping.

Friday evening some girlfriends and I had a date night. 
Andrew took Hadley and the guys all hung out with the kiddos while we went out.

Before we left.

Aren't they cute in their flannel?
  We did dinner at Fish Daddy's and watched The Help, such a fun night.

SATURDAY
My mom came into town and we had a craft and shopping day.  Believe me it was a blast!
That evening we spent time with friends watching The Battle of Bedlam.

SUNDAY
We went to church then headed to lunch and had Jai for the afternoon.  I think he was excited for some Norman time.  =)

After Jai went home Hadley and I did some grocery shopping, but not before we took some fun pictures in the bathroom.

Sunday night I was in a crafty mood so I made my recipe cards for the SAA cookie exchange on Tuesday.
I think they turned out pretty cute.

MONDAY
Today Hadley and I have hung out with a couple different crowds. This morning it was friends from SAA and this evening it was a friend from church both great company.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!