CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Our Thursday in a Nutshell

This morning Hadley and I went to get my 5th shot, whoop.  My last shot is 27 days and 12 hours away... you know, that is if I were counting.  ;)

This afternoon I had a meeting at school.
While I was in my meeting Hadley and Andrew had a lunch date.  =)

And Hadley showed him a thing or two on how to play pool.

On our way home we stopped by Big Splash to get our pictures taken for our Summer passes.  It opens Saturday, can't wait!!

When we got home we spent some time playing in the front yard and enjoying the weather.  My sweet girl wanted to help with watering our ferns.

Trying to walk in mommy's shoes.

I may submit this to Gap and see if I can get a modeling contract and some free clothes for Little Miss, haha.

Hadley and I made a run to Wal-Mart where I fell in love with these little beauties.
Man I want a bike.

I've started changing out my spring stuff for summer and I'm thinking of going patriotic all summer.

When Andrew got home we went for a family jog (Week 5, Day 3).  Today our run consisted of 20 minutes of straight running.  Where as our last workout was 8 minutes running intervals, a big jump. Lucky for me Andrew had the jogging stroller and I just had Jake.  I only have 12 more workouts before completing Couch to 5k, then I start my half-marathon training, AGH!  

When we got home we watered the front yard and let Hadley play in the water.
This girl LOVES water!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!