CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Weekend and Then Some

FRIDAY
That afternoon we went to the park for a little bit.  It ended up being kind of chilly so we didn't stay long.

With Hadley's party being over the weekend we had a lot of family coming.  One of our newest family members, Mr. Gatlin was here and I got to love on him a lot.
Once all the Friday family members arrived we went to Tally's for dinner.

SATURDAY
More of the family arrived that morning so a group went to Tally's, yet again, for breakfast.

That afternoon was the big PARTAY!

That evening the Norman crew had some family pictures done by my amazingly talented friend Jessica.  I can't wait to see them!  

After pictures all of the siblings (on both sides) went out for dinner in Brookside at a Jamaican restaurant, Hibiscus, without the kiddos.  Although our food took a while it was such a fun night!!


SUNDAY
Adam surprised us all with breakfast....from Tally's.  Can you tell we're fans?!
We all went to church together, where all the moms got a rose and this sweet little book/lotion combo.

Cece got all the mommas a soap and candle combo with the cool covers.
I also got a few sweet cards, great Mother's Day!

After church we headed to Qdoba for lunch.

We missed Trey's birthday party the previous weekend so he got to open our present at lunch.

Me and my sweety!!

MONDAY
I tried desperately to recover my house from the weekend.
That night I invited all of my officers and chairs for this upcoming year over, with their families, for a cookout.

TUESDAY
Hadley had her last day of MDO.  (She has her program on Thursday but this was her last full.)
With it being the last day, Hadley and Emerson gave Miss Ceci her gift.

I spent most of the day running errands.  After I picked Hadley up we went for a jog around LaFortune. (Week 5, Day 1 of Couch to 5k.)  It was a beautiful, slightly warm, afternoon.  On our jog we ran past these MASSIVE dandelions.

Last night was our Officer Installation/Senior Dinner for SAA that the state advocates sponsor for us.

Our family... yes this was the best picture I got of Hadley.

We had a great turnout!!

Jessica and I both dressed our Hadleys in the same dress, haha!!

They had fun playing together too.

My Hadley and her faces...

Hadley Joy snuggling with her daddy.  =)

I got to enjoy the company of both Hadleys at dinner.

Being sworn in. =)

Our 2012-2013 Executive Office
Me: President, Joy: 1st VP, Allison: 2nd VP, Britney: Secretary, Amber: Treasurer, Walli: State President

Can you tell we have fun together?!

Thank you Walli for a great evening!!

The last few days have been pretty crazy and my body is starting to tell me about it.  I'm going to try and lay low for a few days to recover, ha.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!