CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Project, Playgroup & Pictures (lots of them)

As most of my posts go I have A LOT of pictures, but I thought I would go ahead and give you a heads up.  =)

Last night I decided it was time for a project (a small one.) I saw this little project the other day on pinterest.
What you'll need:
Fabric, shoe box lid, hot glue gun

TA*DA

This morning we had our last home playgroup.  I get really excited when hosting things and I love themes.  So this being our last playgroup before summer I went with a beachy theme.

We, of course, had yummy treats.
*Cupcakes*

The delicious spinach dip Jessica made.

*Fruit & Goldfish*

As always lots of chit-chat.

Just a little FYI, Britney (left) is the newest member of the SAA preggo club.  Congrats, Britney and Damian, can't wait for November!

Miss Hadley Joy loved the bike this morning.

As you can probably tell by Hadley Marie's face she was being pretty devious with that hammer.
(Side Note: In the last week she has started becoming kind of mean.  Please tell me I don't have the only 2 (almost 3) y/o who has gone through this, advice would be great.)

Hadley and Ellie spent about 15 minutes being stuck in the rug mud.  I'm loving pretend play!!
 

Ellie got some practice in with Baby Eli before her baby brother Huck gets here.

We all took turns trying to talk Huck into coming out SOON!!!

Hadley has been all about some baby bellies lately.  She wanted to see Jolene's every 5 seconds while she was here and she couldn't keep her hands off Bekah's.

After playgroup Hadley and I ran to Lowe's to get some stuff to give our landscaping a face lift.
A fresh layer of mulch and some ferns.

When Andrew got home he was craving pizza and I was wanting to get out so we decided to go to Joe Momma's for dinner.

 We had to wait a few minutes for our table so... we took some pictures.

A little bit of art while waiting for our food. 
(We had hands all over our table.)

Hadley and her dinner dates.

1/2 Betty White, 1/2 Sausage & Onion
Yum!

Random:
I just had to share how much of a helper my little girl is.
She was only in there for about 5 seconds but that was because we didn't want her around the fumes.  She was begging to help.
She kept telling Andrew, "But Daddy I need to keep cleaning!!"

Today is also my nephew, Trey's, 6th birthday!!
Happy Birthday, Trey Bird!!  I can't believe its been 6 years since you looked like this!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!