CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Update {Tulsa State Fair}

FRIDAY
Jolene and Ryan and their little fam came in that night.  We made a very tasty cheese fondue. (You can find the recipe HERE.)

Look at Little Miss.  She's got a smirk going, almost a smile.

Sleep-Over!!!!!
Hadley's room was maxed out.

SATURDAY
My parents and brother came in that morning before we headed to the fair.
Me and the brosef on our way to breakfast.
Tally's of course.

After walking through the stables to see the horses Hadley hitched a ride from daddy.

Then we watched some equestrian riding.  Hadley kept pointing at horses saying, "I want that one."

My date for the day.  =)

*Pony Rides*

Sweetness

Mimi, got her Paige fix for the day.

Hadley has been talking for weeks about the Ferris Wheel, so it was the first of the rides.

Waiting in line for the Tilt-a-Whirl, precious!
This ride was never ending.  I seriously think the guy forgot about them for a while.

Andrew was reunited with his Disney World riding buddy and tried out this ride.

Pap-pa won the kids a toy throwing the darts.

*Carousel*

*Food Break*
Jonathan throughout the day enjoyed fried oreos and fried PB&J.  I tried both and although you could taste yourself dying a little they were pretty good.
Fried pickles were also amongst the food as well as the talked about BBQ Parfait.  
(From Bottom: Baked Beans, mashed potatoes, pulled pork, BBQ sauce layered x3)

The kiddos got to do this cool bungee cord jumpy thing.  Hadley even pulled off a flip, sadly I didn't get a picture. =(

Hadley and Andrew both won prizes at the hammers.  Man, I have a strong little family.

Mimi got Hadley a fair prize, a princess cowboy hat.

Burning the last of our ride tickets.

After we used the last of our tickets we enjoyed the car show.

Hadley was in need of going home and we (me, Andrew & Jonathan) were in need of a good walk.  We decided walking back to the house would be a good idea. Definitely beats fair traffic.
We made it back just in time to miss the rain!!
Till next year!

After the kids went to bed we enjoyed some quiet time with homemade hot coco. Ahh....

SUNDAY
We have been talking for years (literally since we moved here) about redoing our classroom at church.  Well, the day has come.  Today during our normal class time we had a work day and finished the painting, woohoo!  We had lots of hard workers, I love our class!!

This will be a short week for me as I will be heading to Searcy on Wednesday in preparation for my trip to San Diego.  I can't believe it's already here!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!