CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bump Date {14 Weeks}

I picked this picture because my cousin is actually just a few days ahead of me.  So fun!
How far along:
14 weeks

Total weight gain:
I actually lost weight in the beginning so we'll just say 0 for now.

Size of baby:
Lemon

Maternity Clothes:
I can still wear regular pants but maternity pants are much more comfortable.

Gender:
Still unknown (hoping to find out in 9 days)

Movement:
Feeling flutters, but only when really still and on my back.

Sleep:
Sleeping pretty well but do have at least 2 to 3 bathroom breaks a night.

What I miss:
So far not much, I can still sleep on my stomach, though I'm sure it won't last much longer.  I did have a craving for a Rainbow Roll the other day, but raw fish is a pretty big one to avoid. :(

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Spaghetti Os (I know), Polar Ice / Aversions: depends on the day

Other Symptoms:
Pretty bad sciatica (Andrew's OMM is coming in handy for that), still pretty tired and occasional headaches
Between the sciatica and tiredness I really think Lil' Bit is going through a significant growth spurt.

Big moment this week:
I have two.
#1- Finding Lil' Bits heartbeat almost immediately everytime I use the doppler.  HR is running between 150-160 bpm.
#2- My belly button is on its way out.  (That happened fast.)

I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow so this is a little behind, but hey, better late than never.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!