CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekend Update {Van Lear Visit}

Thursday evening Rachel and her kiddos made a visit to Tulsa.  Hadley and Harper haven't seen each other since Christmas, so they were pretty excited to hang out.

Friday morning Rachel broke out her hair chalk and did the girls hair.

Andrew got in from Poteau by early afternoon so we all went to lunch at Java 'n Juice.

Then we made a trip to Big Splash.  The cousins had a blast playing together, Lil' Bit was even trying to make a more visible appearance.
(Notice, I was getting shot by Hadley while trying to take the picture of her and Harper. I would say I took one for the team.)

*Twin Pic*
It's true... they're twins.

=)

We ventured out for dinner.  It's always interesting with 3 kids.

Saturday, Rach and the kiddos left.  Glad we got to have a couple days together.
Later that morning I went to Affair of the Heart, where I found tons of cute stuff.  Specifically lots of cute baby stuff, but we still have a few days before we find out if we're having a boy or girl, so I refrained from buying. (I did get a few business cards though.)

That afternoon we had an appointment to look at a minivan and left driving it.
I've been driving everywhere because with this pregnancy I get very car sick.  Hadley's seat is behind the passenger seat and since Andrew's 6'4 he had to sit at an angle in order to fit in the front seat. (Note this was in a crossover, not a super tiny car.)  Well, come January we'll have a carseat behind both seats and I think it sank in to Andrew. 

I called a dealership about a totally different car I had seen on Craig's List and they told me that one was sold but then told me about another one.  We checked it out and it was seriously too good to be true and definitely too good to pass up.  It's not my Escalade (Hey, a girl can dream.), but its perfect for us and our budget right now!!  We love it and Hadley can't get over the automatic doors. (Honestly, I can't either.) 

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!