CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bump Date {15 Weeks}


How far along:
15 weeks

Total weight gain:
I weighed this morning and I'm around 1 or 2 under my starting weight.  (I had a lot of food aversions in the beginning and lost a little weight.)

Size of baby:
Apple

Maternity Clothes:
I can still wear regular pants but maternity pants are much more comfortable.

Gender:
Still unknown (hoping to find out in 5 days)

Movement:
Feeling flutters, but only when really still and on my back.

Sleep:
Sleeping pretty well but do have at least 2 to 3 bathroom breaks a night.

What I miss:
Not much.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Spaghetti Os (I know), Polar Ice, grilled cheese w/ pickles / Aversions: depends on the day

Other Symptoms:
Still pretty tired and my belly's looking bigger.

Big moment this week:
Preparing for Lil' Bit in the motor vehicle department... We own a minivan!!!

Again, I'm just a few short days from starting my 16th week.  I'll get the hang of this eventually.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!