CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bump Date: 17 Weeks

How far along:
17 weeks

Total weight gain:
+2 (according to home scale)

Size of baby:
Turnip 

Maternity Clothes:
Not really attempting many regular pants these days, just sticking to elastic bands.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Feeling some movement.  
Little man seems much more relaxed than Hads.  My first felt movements with her were more jolts.  With him they feel more like he's rolling around to a new position, then I won't feel him again for a while.  It could be that he's still small or he might just be more laid back than his big sister was.

Sleep:
Sleeping pretty well, other than bathroom breaks. I'm down from 2-3 visits per night to only 1-2 visits.  Laying on my stomach isn't impossible but it is getting a bit more uncomfortable.

What I miss:
Not much.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Spaghetti Os (I know), Polar Ice, grilled cheese w/ pickles / Aversions: depends on the day

Other Symptoms:
Still pretty tired and my belly's looking bigger... much bigger.

Big moment this week:
I'm having some increased energy this week and was able to clean some stuff out of Oliver's room.  Still not quite ready to arrange furniture in there, but making progress.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I thought about you the other day. Honey Boo-Boo's mom gave her recipe for homemade Spaghettio's. It involved lots and lots of melted butter, ketchup, and noodles. HAHAHHA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! That may do the trick of getting it off my list, haha.

      Delete

I love getting comments!