CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bump Date: 20 Weeks

How far along:
20 weeks
*Oohhhhh..... We're halfway there!!!!!

Total weight gain:
+5 (according to home scale)
+2 (according to doctor scale)
*I'll take the doctor scale.

Size of baby:
Banana

Maternity Clothes:
I've got a few normal stretchy pants I can wear, but the rest are maternity.  He's definitely growing.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is moving a lot more.  He tends to roll more than he does kick.   I've tried to get Hadley over when he starts kicking, but every time he stops as soon as she puts her hand on my tummy.
Where his kicks used to be more subtle they're getting more obvious.  He's getting some muscle.
*Favorite Bouncy Spot: my bladder
*Favorite Bounce Time: evening (5ish), bedtime

Sleep:
Ha, well I'm back up to 2-3 bathroom breaks a night and I've been finding it harder to fall asleep the past week.  Laying on my stomach is pretty much out of the picture as anytime I do I'm quickly awoken by kicks or punches.

What I miss:
Not much.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Still enjoying the occasional bowl of Spaghetti Os (I know), Veggies, Polar Ice, and MILK (accompanied by lactaid pills, blah)
Aversions: fish doesn't sound good on any level and I can't stand the smell of eggs cooking which then makes me not want to eat them (Although I did push through for some fried rice last night.) 

Other Symptoms:
1- Getting some energy back and my belly's looking bigger... much bigger.
2- No current ear clog, HOORAY! But with some other new symptoms (headaches and jaw aches) my doctor says its possible the pregnancy could also be causing some TMJ.  Interesting...
3- As I mentioned earlier problems falling asleep.
4- I'm pretty sure my hips are already starting to spread (seriously?!?!), my tail bone has been hurting and I've been feeling some pulling in my ligaments on either side.
*That was not meant to sound like a whine fest they are all just new symptoms for me.  I am loving being pregnant, no complaints here.

Big moment this week:
According to my babycenter app little man can hear.  While its more just muffled voices we're taking advantage and he's probably going to roll his eyes when he gets here and puts a face with a voice.

I had another appointment today and she did a quick ultrasound.  I didn't get any pictures today, but he's for sure growing and is a very active little guy.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!