CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cravings, it doesn't take much.

I've really been letting the cravings take over lately. 
The other day someone posted a picture of the no bake cookies they had made and I HAD to have some as well.

Yesterday, I made this salad I've been craving a lot for dinner (very filling for a salad).  I'm pretty sure we've had this at least once a week. 

After dinner we had a little family time on the couch to watch Bee Movie.  It was Hadley's first time to see it and she was zoned in!
While watching the movie I, of course, needed a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.  It was totally fitting for the movie. 

This morning Jake and I both got our hair cut.  We were both in desperate need of one.  Jake hadn't had one since early July and I hadn't had one since Christmas (ahh!!).

Lookin' good!!

Hadley spent the day in her jammies, her favorite kind of day.

I tried to catch Hadley while reading during her education time today.  She had a little trouble with the C in cat. It's confusing that those Cs can say "s" and "k."  She'll get though.
Sadly its not picking it up as a movie, just a picture.  I guess there's a trick with the instagram videos.

Another favorite for Hadley is her art time!!  She requested finger paint outside today.  I'm all about less cleanup, so I gladly obliged to the outside idea.

 For dinner tonight I gave into another craving.  I was talking to someone last night who mentioned making meatloaf for dinner.  I automatically put it on the menu for tonight and thankfully already had everything I needed.

Turkey Meatloaf Florentine
Lots of yummies in there: onions, red peppers, spinach...

I don't think it was Hadley's craving because she tried everything to put off eating it.  
Unfortunately, this is what happens when you decide to do everything but eat your dinner.  You have to eat on the floor, in the corner.  
Surprisingly enough, once she was in the corner, I didn't have to ask her again to stop, whatever she was doing, and finish her dinner.

We only have a few more days with Andrew before he leaves and its making me anxious.  It snuck up so fast I'm not ready for him to go.  =(  If you're wondering what we'll be doing the next few days it will be soaking up every minute we have with him.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!