CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bump Date: 22 Weeks

I think this is comparable to what I was at 27 weeks with Hadley.

How far along:
22 weeks

Total weight gain:
+5
(I'm not gaining a whole lot of weight, but I'm chalking it up to the 1000mg of Metformin that I'm still taking daily for my PCOS.  I've read from several other people, who were on it through out their pregnancies, that they didn't gain as much weight either.  Anyway, my doctor is not concerned because Oliver's still growing on track.  Not that I have to justify, but I just wanted to throw that out there.)

Size of baby:
Spaghetti Squash

Maternity Clothes:
I've got a few normal dresses and stretchy pants I can wear, but the rest are maternity.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is moving a lot more.  He tends to roll more than he does kick.  I actually jumped at dinner the other night, because one of his boney elbows startled me.
*Favorite Bouncy Spot: my bladder
*Favorite Bounce Time: evening (5ish), bedtime.  I've actually noticed him moving more when I'm preparing a meal, boys...

Sleep:
Well, I'm still at 2-3 bathroom breaks a night and I've been waking up randomly a couple times a night as well.

What I miss:
Not much.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Sausage, Egg & Cheese Toasters, Veggies, Polar Ice (I only have till September 2nd), MILK and pretty much any tasty looking food picture I have to have
Aversions: fish still doesn't sound good on any level

Other Symptoms:
1- Still NESTING

Big moment this week:
I think he's started to get hiccups he's had a few times in the last couple days where his jolts or kicks are rhythmic for a while before they stop.
Hadley is still thoroughly enjoying coming up and talking to him and while he's not responding to it yet I have a feeling he'll recognize her voice for sure once he gets here.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!