CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bump Date: 18 Weeks


How far along:
18 weeks

Total weight gain:
+3 (I actually forgot to weigh, but I'm sure I gained 'atleast' a pound)

Size of baby:
Bell Pepper 

Maternity Clothes:
Not really attempting many regular pants these days, just sticking to elastic bands.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Last week I talked about how our little man seemed to be a little more relaxed and then shortly after I felt more movement than I have yet.  I don't think he wants to be underestimated.

Sleep:
Sleeping pretty well, other than bathroom breaks. I'm down from 2-3 visits per night to only 1-2 visits.  Laying on my stomach isn't impossible but it is getting a bit more uncomfortable.  Also, Mr. Oliver has started kicking more when I'm on my stomach, he may be trying to tell me something.

What I miss:
Not much.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Spaghetti Os (I know), Veggies (Finally! I made some veggie soup recently and a few delicious salads), Polar Ice, Kid Cereals, MILK!
Aversions: fish doesn't sound good on any level

Other Symptoms:
Getting some energy back and my belly's looking bigger... much bigger.
Random: Clogged ear, yes one ear.  My left ear has been clogged off and on for about a month now and it drives me crazy.  I've read a few things saying it happens to some pregnant women, weird.

Big moment this week:
Andrew got to feel Oliver this past week.  Its pretty amazing what these little babies can do in just a few months.
I also have my in depth ultrasound in a few days to look at all his organs.  While it makes me a little nervous, because I pray that everything is developing as it should be, I can't wait to see how much he's grown.  (And maybe get some take home pictures.)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!