CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shakin' Bakin' Tuesday and A New Read

Yesterday was yet another beautiful day so we spent some quality time outside after our usual Monday errands.
 Andrew joined the soccer game when he got home.
 And Swinging!
*************
Today something AMAZING happened at MDO.  
"Hadley took a nap!"


Cream Cheese Stuffed Snickerdoodles
 
I've got my helper!!
 Make cookies as directed.
Make two small dough rings and place cream cheese in center.  Sandwich rings together, roll in ball, roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture and place on baking sheet.
Bake at 375* for 8-10 minutes and...
ENJOY!

In the midst of baking I finished up most of my JBF stuff, HOORAY!

Tonight's Dinner:
Broccoli & Cheese Casserole, Salad
*This was a success, Hadley actually ate a pretty big portion.  =)

Another activity for me today was starting/finishing this little bit.
 I actually started it a few months back after a girlfriend, Karlye, sent it to me.  I got a few pages in but I guess wasn't ready to read it.  I picked it up again this afternoon and finished it tonight and I'm so glad I did.  I would highly recommend this for anyone who is facing infertility.  Its very uplifting to know this is something that God put on several women in the Bible, not as a punishment, but to help His relationship with Him grow.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!