CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Update {Family Fun Night}

FRIDAY

While we waited for Andrew to get home we kept ourselves occupied with a few things.
Hadley colored for a good bit and when she was finished she asked me to put her name on it.  We write her name a lot and I told her to try. She said, "Oh yes, I can make an H."  
And here you have it!!!
I'm not going to lie and may have let out a small scream and cried (just a little bit).

Pumpkin Fairy was the winner today.

When Andrew got home we had planned a Family Fun Night.

We started with lunch at Pei Wei.

Hadley LOVES lo mein.


After lunch Hadley got to pick out a new game to play later.

We had a little bit of time to kill before our movie started and Wal-Mart, and the theater are right by the mall so we stopped in to the Disney Store.  We didn't end up buying anything but this kid just loves going in there.  She picks up probably each and every one of the characters, loves on them and then she's ready to go.

"When in Rome."
At least that's the motto I have when it comes to getting a cookie at the mall.

We went to the $1 movie and Hadley's pick was Arthur Christmas.  It was a very cute movie.

Can't you see the anticipation on her face?

When we got home Andrew and Hadley got her new game ready to go.

It was so much fun!

Hadley loved every part of this game.


SATURDAY

The usual dress-up routine.  Now Hadley has started adding the "necessary" hair-do.  
(By prom, I should be pretty good at this stuff.)

Before Andrew got home Hadley and I played another round of Disney HEDBANZ.  I was giving her hints and she was getting them on the second or third hint almost everytime.  
Actually once I hinted, "It's a boy." To which she immediately said, "Woody!" 
Guess what? It was Woody.

 When Andrew got home from school we all went on a walk and stopped in at the neighborhood park.

Andrew and Jake thoroughly enjoying themselves.


It really was a BEAUTIFUL day!!

SUNDAY

We went to church and grabbed a quick lunch on the way home so Andrew could get up to the school and study. 
 I feel like the rest of my day was dedicated to sorting clothes and entering the info into the computer.  Although I can't lie I really didn't start until about 7, I just couldn't get motivated.

How did JBF sneak up on me like this?

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!