CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

End of the Week Rundown

After my last post I realized I left out a few things from our week, so here's the extent of it.

 Wednesday we had a lazy day.  I was feeling under the weather so we stayed home in our jammies.

White Chicken Chili: Perfect Dinner for the Yucks
  
Around 12:30a Andrew and I woke up to something sounding much like our shower.  Nope, it was our toilet spraying EVERYWHERE!!!  
Its amazing how fast that room can flood with the right water pressure.

Thursday, after dropping Hadley off at MDO, I managed to fix the toilet, with the help of my brother-in-law, Adam.  I felt very handy.

That night, we had our first Bible Study night and Elizabeth and her sweet boy, Owen, hosted.  Added bonus, she had some delicious treats for us to snack on!!

Friday, Hadley and I met my friend Heather and her precious baby girl, Layla, for lunch.  Hadley was loving some sweet Layla time!

There's more to our Friday but I'm going to save it for our weekend update.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could come over the other night! Love the picture of Owen!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!