CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Preschool and A Baby Shower

Lately, I've been all about pinteresting and actually doing what I've pinned.  I've been seeing several people pinning this detox water so I decided to try it a few days ago.  I'm sure my body could use a nice detox.  =)

Ingredients:
3 qts. water, 2 lemons, 1/2 cucumber, 10-12 mint leaves
Then let it infuse overnight.

Thursday, we dropped off Jake for his grooming appointment then headed to Park Plaza for Hadley's open house.
Hadley couldn't help but make a basket for her teachers, she was so excited.  =)

Hadley walking into the Honeybee class!

She loves her teachers!!
 Ms. Kassie

Ms. Briley

She was even able to meet one of her classmates while we were there.

She took some time to check out the classroom and find out what toys they had, then it was time to go.

Before we left Ms. Kassie helped her find her basket.

Hadley also really wanted to stop by her "old class" to see Ms. Ceci.
Sweet reunion!

My car was in desperate need of a carwash/clean-out/vacuum so we headed that way after making a quick stop at Sonic for some happy hour.

Hadley loved it, which is a huge deal.  Just earlier this year she would scream and cry during the carwash.  I even had to get her out of her carseat to sit with me most of the time. (Really no fun.) Now she's a huge fan!

Jake was lookin' handsome after we picked him up.

When we got home I told Hadley she needed to have a rest period while I got dinner ready, because we had a shower to go to that evening.  
And...she fell asleep, SWEET!!!

Dinner:
A small but loaded salad & Breakfast Muffin (Random I know)
Salad:
Spring mix, cucumbers, tomatoes, rotisserie chicken, blue cheese, almonds, dried cranberries and McAlisters Sherry Shallot dressing

Breakfast Muffin (another pinterest find):
Whole wheat english muffin lightly butter and toasted, tomato slice, hard boiled egg slices, salt& pepper to taste, and mozzeralla cheese.  Once layered I baked at 350* until cheese was slightly melted.

Mr. Reid Asher Brookman's Shower:

Hadley was barely waking up when it was time for me to go to the shower so she stayed home with Andrew.
The hostesses set up a milk and cookies table, too cute!!!

Lots of presents.

The highlight of my evening was I got some sweet time with Miss Layla!!  I love those cheeks!!
She was much more interested in the gifts being opened than taking a picture.  =)

Yep, they're all preggo.  I believe starting at the left it's:
November, October, September, September, September
Craziness!

Me with the Guest of Honor  =)

Due to the nap Hadley was still bright eyed and bushy tailed when I got home.  So we all crammed on the love seat while Andrew worked on his fantasy draft for another team he's on.

*SiLlY FaCe*

*Family Picture*
I love our little family!!

*Oh and I'll post on the 'detox water' soon.

Thanks for checkin' in!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!