CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Food, Food and Babies!


Wednesday, Hadley had another dance/gymnastics class and they worked on the Tango.  It was so cute to watch!  Oh and all the girls were in pink this week!

Andrew gave her some golf tips when he got home. He's always talking about how there are lots of scholarships for women's golf.  I guess he's getting serious about it, ha.

As my title has stated food has been a big part of my week.  Thursday, I had a luncheon with the ATOMS (Auxiliary to the Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society) group along with a few of my fellow SAA girls.
Donna Cannon is a Chef in town and she made us an amazing meal.
Menu:
Tomato Bisque, Salad w/ Balsamic Dressing, Stuffed Bell Peppers, Pumpkin Mousse Trifle 

One of our "Manvocates," Ryan Miller, got involved later when making parmesan crisp bowls.

Our SAA group.

Another theme of the week has been babies.  I'll fill you in on more baby news later, but I got to spend the luncheon with these three glowing preggos.  =)

Friday morning, our playgroup met at the Disney Store for story time.  Then we picked up snacks at Starbucks before heading to the mall play area.

That night we headed to the Greek Festival! 

Once we finally got into the tent they had dancing for everyone to watch and participate in.  So fun!

Our food!!
We got a little of everything: Loux Greek Lemonade (which Hadley said was really Sprite), Gyro, potatoes, green beans, chicken kabobs, tyropsomo.  
For dessert we got some loukoumades (honey puffs) and they were divine.  As you can see from the bottom picture Hadley couldn't help but stuff her face with them.

Saturday morning, Andrew was working so Hadley and I headed to our SAA's VP BBQ.
I joined in a friendly game of Bocce, which Susan (+ Baby Bennett) and I won!
Susan, Apryl, Chanel, Me
We took a break for some delicious BBQ.

Susan and I thoroughly enjoyed our food.  =)

Hadley enjoying her brownie for dessert.

Although we were at an OSU event Hadley and I were supporting our Hogs.

My two amazing VPs who put on this little get together.  Thank you ladies, you did a great job!!
Joy & Allison

There was also a drawing for 2 OSU basketball tickets and Bekah won!!  Congrats Bekah, hope you and Jim have a blast. (Assuming you choose to bring him, ha.)

BABIES!!
As I said earlier I had more to fill you in on the week of babies.
Our Bible class has literally been popping out babies ALL week!  Here's the rundown:

Tuesday: Miss Avery

Wednesday: Miss Lyndie

Thursday: Miss London

Saturday: Mr. Reid
CONGRATS to all the families!!

On another note, the fair is coming to Tulsa this coming weekend, which my whole family is coming into town for.
I CAN'T WAIT!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!