CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Norm-Pop

Hadley and I went solo to church, as Andrew had to work, and afterwards we just played around.  Hadley was workin' my sunglasses.  =)

Monday, Hadley and I met up with some friends and had a work day at the church to redo our room. 

Here's a few peeks at what we're doing.
(P.S.- The paint isn't really that bright.)

 When Andrew got home we played outside and taught Hadley how to hopscotch.
I used to love picking these off of trees.

We also did some facetime with our friend Addi to wish her a Happy Birthday!

After dropping Hadley at school on Tuesday I went to visit my friend Meredith in the hospital.  She (and her family) have been put through the ringer over the last 2 weeks.  She was supposed to get to go home after 3 days but instead has had 2 additional surgeries.  Please pray for continued healing.

So.... What do you do when that friend, who's gone through more than anyone ever should in 2 weeks, asks you to shave their head?

First, you tell them to call their husband.  Then... well you can just see for yourself.
She rocks it!!
Love you Mer!!

This week has also held a few exciting deliveries.
#1- Hadley's clogs!
 #2- My bubbles necklaces!
 #3- Hadley's Halloween outfit from LollyWolly Doodle!
I love packages at my front door!

I can't believe it's already here, THE FAIR!!  The fam's in for the weekend and we're spending Saturday there, well after breakfast at Tally's of course.  =)  I'll fill you in on all our weekend festivities later.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!