CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bump Date: 28 Weeks

How far along:
28 weeks

Size of baby:
Eggplant
He measured 2 lbs 11 oz this morning at the doctor.
Showing off his sleepy face.

Maternity Clothes:
I've got a few normal dresses and stretchy pants I can wear, but the rest are maternity.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is very active these days and I love it.  He is pretty strong and makes his punches and kicks well known. He still rolls a lot so now you can see knees and a booty make their way across my stomach. 
*Favorite Bouncy Spot: my bladder
*Favorite Bounce Time: evening (5ish), bedtime.

Sleep:
Bathroom breaks are at about 2 a night and I'm pretty much a side sleeper now.
Pillow between the legs is officially a must.

What I miss:
Sometimes I just want to lay on my tummy. Not really gunna happen.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal (Mmmm...), Auntie Anne's Almond Pretzels with Carmel, pumpkin/squash anything, bean burritos (1st trimester craving is back)
Aversions: fish still doesn't sound good on any level, I especially don't want to smell it

Other Symptoms:
1- I've had some 1st trimester cravings and symptoms come back.  One of which is being tired.  Today I was able to take a stellar nap!
2- A few waves of nausea and food aversions (another first trimester appearance). In fact on our date last night I only ate the bread at dinner. =(

Big moment this week:
Today, I'm officially in my 3rd trimester, WOOHOO!!!
I also had my glucose test at the doctor today and passed.  I will say, I'm surprised anyone can pass drinking the syrup they give you, BLECH!
I can't believe I'm already at the bi-weekly appointments, crazy!
83 days and counting.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!