CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Exploration Tulsa

Random post I found from April that I never posted.

*Exploring some hidden gems in our last year.  Harden's is pretty good.*

*OKC Roadtrip for OOA Convention*

*Baby Shower Playdate*

*Joe Momma's Date*

*T-Ball Star*

*Bowling Date*

 *Riverside Park*

*Team Montana OKC Trip*

*OKC ZOO with the Campbells*

*'POPS' on Route 66*

 *Baking Up Some Yummies*

*Watchin' A Cutie*

*ATOMS Spring Luncheon*

*Driller's Game*

*Trip to Searcy, AR*

*Disney Princesses on Ice*

*Date Night*

 *Finger Painting Madness*

*Visit from the Cousins*
Food from the grill, yum!

*Doctor's Visit*

*Panera Date*

*Sprinkler to Snow*

*Trip to Rogers*

*Play-yard in the works!*

I'll do my best to update sooner.  =)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!