CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 11, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

Monday, we had a fun little date with friends.  The mommas (minus myself) crafted and the kiddos played in the dirt.  Somehow I missed getting a picture of Aubrey but she was thoroughly enjoying the dirt as well.

We had a surprise from zulily when we got home.  Her Christmas Jelly the Pug dress!!  Now we just have to wait till it's appropriate to wear in public.

It has been so pretty outside lately that we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some outside time, after school tuesday, before it gets too cold.  Hadley enjoyed playing, picking flowers, chasing butterflies and mostly climbing all over her daddy.

That evening Cece came in town.
Andrew and I got a date, while she and Hads had a date of their own.

It was a short trip and she had to head back Wednesday morning, but not before we made a trip to Tally's for breakfast before school.
Hadley loves her some Cece.

If you checked in yesterday for my bump date you saw I had another appointment.  You may have also seen that I passed my glucose test, YAY!  Not going to lie I was a little nervous about it this time around.  The drink actually made me sick, which I thought for sure was a sign I had failed.
Anyway, little man is doing great and growing a lot.  She measured him at 2 lbs. 11 oz.

After my appointment Andrew and I grabbed some lunch and he showed me the YouTube sensation, "What Does the Fox Say?"
Several people said their kids loved it so we showed Hadley.  She was not interested in the slightest.  In fact, if you listen the first thing she says when I start recording is, "This is a grown up movie."  We ended up turning it off since she wasn't really into it.  
I guess we don't have to worry about this becoming a problem for her.

Some pumpkin cheesecake, after church, in celebration for passing my test was definitely in order.

Today, Andrew and I picked the Hads up together and took a stroll at the park.  We went a little over a mile and Hadley had a blast.  She skipped along, most of the way, then stopped at the monument and requested a picture.  (It's a dog chasing some birds.  Hadley didn't pick the best side of the dog to get a picture with.)
LOVE this kiddo!!

Tonight, while eating dinner we were definitely making memories.  I literally could not stop laughing,  Hadley and Andrew were both killing me.  You just can't beat dinner around your table with the fam.

We leave tomorrow for a weekend in Branson with cousins.  It's going to be a blast, can't wait!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!