CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Update

*FRIDAY*
This was actually my 10 year reunion weekend (craziness), so we came to Rogers to make some of the homecoming festivities.

Hadley had a blast at the parade and loaded up on candy!

There was a section marked off for the class of 2003 to sit during the game, but what 4 or 5 year old would want to sit in bleachers when you could do this the whole game?

Love some Friday Night Lights!

 What happens when your parents do an awful job of packing and you have no jammies? 
You wear one of daddy's t-shirts!!!

*SATURDAY*
I spent the morning at a women's luncheon with my sister at her church.  It was a great morning of fellowship and a great lesson.  Thanks again Jasmine!

Buffalo Wild Wings for football and lunch, perfection!

Then to the house for more football, before heading back to Tulsa.
WOO PIG!

I know, I'm such a party pooper for not going to the actual reunion.  We had planned on doing some of the stuff but my pregnant self talked my nostalgic self out of it because I was tired and didn't want to get home super dooper late.  I really am sad I missed it.  I guess I just need to keep myself together for another 10 years for my 20th.

We listened to the Arkansas game on the way home and it was pretty disappointing.  =(
Maybe next week...

*SUNDAY*
We went to some fun festivities at church.

The Great Pumpkin Carving Party
After stuffing ourselves with homemade soups and dessert, Hadley got her face painted.
Pumpkin Carving
Bedazzling
and a few triangles for good measure.

Much fun was had, but sadly we had to get home so Hads could get to bed, as the last 2 nights have been post 10pm bedtimes... yikes!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!