CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bump Date: 29 Weeks

How far along:
29 weeks

Size of baby:
Butternut Squash

Maternity Clothes:
I've got a few normal dresses and stretchy pants I can wear, but the rest are maternity.
I actually wore a regular pair of pants today (for real buttoned not rubber band tricked)... Yeah that will probably be the last time for that.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is very active these days and I love it.  He is pretty strong and makes his punches and kicks well known. 
He has officially started moving objects with his kicks and punches.
*Favorite Bouncy Spot: my bladder
*Favorite Bounce Time: evening (5ish), bedtime.

Sleep:
Bathroom breaks are down to one at night unless I drink an excessive amount of water.  Another thing that decides the number of breaks I take is how much fun he's having on my bladder.  He really enjoys stretching and when he does it's directly on it.
 As I've said in previous posts, I'm pretty much a side sleeper now and a pillow between the legs is officially a must.

What I miss:
Sometimes I just want to lay on my tummy. Not really gunna happen.

Cravings/Aversions:
Cravings: Cocoa Pebbles, Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal (Mmmm...), Auntie Anne's Almond Pretzels with Carmel, pumpkin/squash anything, bean burritos (1st trimester craving is back)
Aversions: If I don't think about tomatoes they don't bother me, but if I do I want to vomit.  I can eat them (the taste doesn't bother me at all), I just can't look at them and over think it.  Of course fish is still off my list right now.

Other Symptoms:
1- I've had some 1st trimester cravings and symptoms come back.  One symptom being pretty tired.
2- A few waves of nausea and food aversions (another first trimester appearance). 
3- I've also had a couple bouts of reflux/heartburn.

Big moment this week:
Nothing real big has happened this week.  I will say Hadley is getting more and more excited about him getting here!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!