CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Randomness

We've been pretty lazy since getting back from Branson and I can say we're officially caught up on laundry, hooray.

We had another lazy morning on Wednesday.
I rested my pumpkin spice coffee on my stomach, but that didn't last long, as the little man started kicking and sloshing it everywhere.

I just can't help but take pictures of this little cutie!!!
Rockin' her new pumpkin shirt from Pumpkin Butter Kids!

Later that morning we headed to the mall for a little play time.

Then, ran into this little cutie and her parentals and decided on a lunch date!

I eyed this print, while walking past Vera Bradley.
Don't you think this would make a cute diaper bag for a little boy?!
(Not that he would be the one carrying it around.)
Sadly, this print is not one of the select prints they have for the diaper bags.  I'm thinking I could make this "campus backpack" work though.

This morning we broke out some of our latest Wal-Mart discoveries.
Pepperidge Farm: Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls 

Then, tower building with solo cups.

While Andrew's orders for his rotation in Ohio are on hold during the government shutdown, we found out Tuesday his interview (for tomorrow) was still on.  He left shortly after breakfast for his 12 hour drive.  With the government coming to somewhat of an agreement he may be staying through the rest of the month, but we aren't sure yet.  Oh the joys of the unknown.

After he left, Hadley and I kept ourselves entertained around town.
Love this kiddo!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

I love getting comments!