CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bump Date: 31 Weeks

This is what you get on a rainy day.
How far along:
31 weeks

Size of baby:
Coconut
(He measured 3 lbs. 13 oz. at our appointment today.  While the rest of his body measured right on time his head is measuring at 34 weeks.  The sonographer actually asked if I passed my glucose test, ha.)

Maternity Clothes:
I can wear workout pants and some dresses, but the rest are maternity.

Gender:
It's a BOY!!! 

Baby Boy's Name:
Oliver Gammill
Oliver- after my Great Grandmother Olive / Gammill (like camel with a 'G')- Andrew's mom's maiden name, as well as Andrew's middle name

Movement:
Yes!  
Little man is very active these days and I love it.  He definitely has his active times, which don't go unnoticed. 
He still finds my bladder a blast to punch or push off of. 
His night time movements make me wish I could just take him out and cuddle on him for a bit, then put him back to finish growing.
He still seems to have the hiccups all the time.  It doesn't bother me, but I wonder if it drives him crazy.

Sleep:
Bathroom breaks are down to one at night unless I drink an excessive amount of water.
 As I've said in previous posts, I'm pretty much a side sleeper now and a pillow between the legs is officially a must.

What I miss:
Sometimes I just want to lay on my tummy. Not really gunna happen.

Cravings/Aversions:
No new ones...
Cravings: Oh's Cereal (thanks to my cousins Ben and Laura), Cocoa Pebbles, Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal (Mmmm...), pumpkin/squash anything, bean burritos (1st trimester craving is back)

Other Symptoms:
1- I've had some 1st trimester cravings and symptoms come back, one of which being pretty tired.  A combination of pregnancy and single mom life since the 17th. 
2- Hello reflux/heartburn. Can you say vurp? *Bleck!*
3- Braxton Hicks, I didn't really have these with Hads, so this is a new one.  Hoping this means he'll come earlier than Hads (41 weeks).
4- Crazy dreams. --> Two nights ago I dreamt Andrew was a polygamist (I know!) and he would take his other wife and all of the kids (even mine) on these trips and would always leave me at home.  In fact, one part of the dream I actually got in the car and he turned to look at me and said, "We're getting ready to leave.  You're going to need to get out."
I blame this on the fact that he's still in Ohio and I'm ready to have him home!!

Big moment this week:
In his 19 week in depth ultrasound they found a choroid plexus cyst on the left side of his brain.  Yesterday was my follow-up appointment to make sure it was gone.  IT WAS GONE, HOORAY!!!  No more worrying...about that at least.

With an in depth appointment you get lots of great pictures, so eat up, he's a cutie!!!

Hadley didn't have hair till she was 2, but this little guy looks like he's working on some already!

Not completely blocking his face, but he's got the arm up there.
 
  I mean seriously...those lips!!

Sweet little feet!

Completely blocking any attempt on a picture of his face.  This is the norm in most of his ultrasounds.  He loves his arms on/by his face.
 

I had to roll around on the table, but we got his arms out of his face for a few pictures.
 
 

I know, I'm already being "that mom" but he's just so cute!!!

Oliver also just had his first shower Sunday.  He racked up on a bunch of goodies!!
Hostesses (minus one, missed you Sallie)
Family
Goodies
Although I didn't get to catch a picture of everyone I was so blessed by everyone who was able to make it!!  It was a wonderful shower!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!