CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Adoption Sunday

I don't know how many people are interested in adoption but our family has become quite familiar with it since my sister and her husband have started their process. It is such a wonderful thing especially if you feel it in your heart. I wanted to let anyone and everyone know that there will be an Adoption Sunday held on Sunday, March 13th at Flagstone Church of Christ that will have TONS of information for you. They are planning to have people speak on adoption as well as different agencies there to help answer questions you might have about the process or how to get started. If you're not interested in adoption I just ask that you keep this in your prayers over the next couples weeks as I know it will be such a blessing to so many!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!