CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving:

I'm loving Hadley's Birthday invites I just got last night. I bought them on etsy at this shop last night around 7:00 and she e-mailed me the final product an hour later. I sent them today to be printed and I'll have them back by the end of the week!! (Sorry for the smudges at the bottom , I blurred out my address and phone#)

I'm loving how much fun Hadley's having pulling out her mittens and hats to put them on even when its 70* outside.

I'm loving Hadley sweet pony tail today!

I'm loving that the weather was nice enough today for the girls to have their snack outside.

I'm loving that the girls had so much fun with this simple activity I saw on Kelly's Korner. They probably did this for atleast 30 to 45 minutes.

I'm loving that I had ice cream once again this week!
(This is going to catch up to me in a very bad way!)

I'm loving that bright and early tomorrow my little family is going to Silver Dollar City for the first time this year. We got season passes for Christmas so this will probably happen a few times.

I'm loving that we booked Hadley's FIRST trip to Disney World two days ago!!! I can't wait! We're having a lunch date with the princesses the first day, dinner with Pooh, Tigger and Chip & Dale the next, and breakfast with Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy the next day. Hadley isn't going to know what to do with herself!!!
What are you loving?

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!