CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Bragging Rights!

This is more for the wonderful people who have made some AMAZING things for me over the past couple weeks.

#1
Hadley made this beautiful mug for me last week at Color Me Mine and I got to pick it up today!!

#2
I got this ADORABLE spring shirt for the Hadster from one of my good friends Ashley, she does such great work!!!

#3
I got this awesome file from The Trendy Butterfly on etsy. I ordered it, told them what I wanted at the bottom and they sent me the file the next day. I can print them out and make them into whatever I want: stickers, cupcake toppers, party labels, whatever, you should check them out!

#4
I got this awesome goody basket made by the wonderful ladies at my church, Park Plaza. We had a dinner tonight for all the new ladies at church and this was our welcome gift! I had so much fun tonight and I'm so blessed to be surrounded by so many Godly women!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!