CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what I'm loving:

I'm loving that I was able to see my parents, Audrey, my sister and brother-in-law all over this past weekend!

I'm loving how much fun Hadley had playing with her cousin, Audrey over the weekend.

I'm loving all the goodies I got at JBF!

I'm loving the dress I got for helping CeCe with her Holy Land Tour booklet.

I'm loving that my 'Hadley painted' coffee mug will be ready to pick up next week!

I'm loving all the playdates Hadley has been able to have lately!

I'm loving that the boys are debuting their shirts tomorrow for Microbial Jeopardy. We're going to try to go up to the school for lunch to see if we can get a picture of the group.

I'm loving that this is where Hadley goes to "hide" from the camera.

I'm loving that Hadley is helping pick out her clothes. Today she picked out her shirt and shoes, they were a must.

I'm loving the time I get to spend with my wonderful husband when I can.
What are you loving?!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!