CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

P90X Workout Update...

Okay so today was only our 4th workout but I'm thinking it will help me to stay motivated if I post about it and think other people are reading it. =) So.....

Day 1- Core Synergistics: this pretty much works every muscle you can imagine, but luckily its under 50 minutes.
Day 2- Cardio X: This is an hour long cardio workout, but not anything too crazy hard.
Day 3- Shoulders & Arms (+ Ab ripper X): This workout was an hour. The whole time I was thinking the ab ripper was included in the hour time but.... NO it was tacked on to the end, BOO!! The ab ripper is really one of the hardest ab workouts I have ever done.
Day 4- Yoga X: You may be thinking, "Oh... yoga, that'll be a good break." Umm you would be incorrect. Yoga X is one of the hardest workouts I've ever done. 1- Its an hour and 40 minutes, 2- You literally tie yourself in a knot, 3- Your muscles are dead like 30 minutes into the workout, and 4- Your (well at least my) hips felt like they were going to pop out of the joint. Not to mention I thought going for a jog before the workout would be a great idea, wrong again.

This pose was difficult but tolerable.

Like I said with the knots! =/
But again surprisingly doable.

Then, they bring out this bad boy, the crane. Yeah I tried it and then spent the rest of the time in childs pose, ha.

All I can say is I'm glad they didn't bring either one of these out.
Where do you even begin to get yourself into these positions is what I ask myself. That and why you would want to.
Maybe by day 30 I'll at least be able to do the crane.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I still have not attempted yoga. Partly, because Kyle has the DVD and also it's an hour and a half!!! Bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!