CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Searcy Town

So this is my first post using wordpress and I'm pretty much loving it. I also went crazy with the hipstamatic app.

Me and the fam are in Searcy right now, which is where I'm leaving the Hadster and the hubs while I'm on my girls trip.

Hadley saying her prayers before dinner the first night we got in.



The next day we went swimming with Trey and Addy.


Jumpin' off the side.


And off the diving board! (don't worry Andrew was there)


Trey jumped in too!





After swimming we had a picnic in the living room while watching some Veggie Tales.



Today on our way to lunch. Just chillin' with a good book.


Chick-fil-A is always a good choice in my book.


Now we're on our way to Fun Factory to jump with Trey and Addy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!