CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Awards!

I got this sweet award from one of my new followers at 100 Days of Change, thank you so much and I'm glad you're reading. I'm super excited, because as I said yesterday this is my first award to have a button to put on my blog, WOOHOO!
And the rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about this award.

My Seven Things:
(I'm going ot try to put things that wouldn't know from reading my profile)
  1. I love cooking especially trying to find new ways to cook old recipes.
  2. I love to organize things. Before I had Hadley I seemed much easier and I was more detailed (movies in alphabetical order) now I just try to make sure everything has its specific spot, more or less.
  3. I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to certain things, referring to above. I almost have a mental picture in my head of where everything goes in my house and if its not there I completely freak out and think its gone or stolen.
  4. I love getting dressed up. It doesn't happen very often especially now that I have my sweet girl, but I do enjoy a nice date that I can dress up for. Weddings are always a good excuse.
  5. It drives me crazy when people call Hadley a boy. If she doesn't have on a bow or something incredibly girly on I might let it slide, but SERIOUSLY! I make a point to put Hadley in a bow EVERY time we leave the house, especially since she has a small amount of hair. Nevertheless, Hadley has been called a boy while wearing just a dress or pink, in a bow, and once while in a bow and a dress. The man actually came back and said, "Well, you shouldn't dress her in blue!" I didn't say this to him but.... "IT'S A DRESS and aBOW!"
  6. I love doing crafts and when I'm actually able to make something I've seen somewhere it feels like such a huge accomplishment.
  7. This is more like a confession, but I just wanted to say.....I played with Barbies and baby dolls until I was in like 7th or 8th grade! I know I probably shouldn't have disclosed that, but I feel so much better now!
And the winners are:
(I have yet to discover any new blogs so these are just my most recent blogs visited that I enjoy. These aren't in any particular order.)

1. Ashley at Pumpkin Butter- Awesome recipes, always pictures of her little sweety and all kinds of homemade outfits.
2. Tamra at The Normans- Keeps me laughing and help keep me up with family tidbits.
3. Sara at The Bells- Love reading about her sweet baby girl, life on the farm and all her new projects.
4. Casey at The Lozada Crew- Never a dull moment in this house.
5. Kayla at The Sloup Family- Love reading her recipes and seeing pictures of her adorable little girl.
6. Kia at The Fitzgerald Funhouse- Love reading about her fabulous nights out and even her nights in!
7. Stephanie at The F Troop- Love reading about her sweet twin boys.
8. Angela at The Brownderville Bunch- Always thinking of a new craft or new ways to decorate
9. Kelli at The Kegley Family- She has the cutest little blonde haired, blued eyed boy, you could just eat him up.

(That's it I really need to start reading more blogs I know there are tons out there. I'm a little worried I might get addicted.)

Thanks for checkin' in!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!