CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A "Toot, Toot" Tuesday!

Today was a great day. I felt like I got so much accomplished and it wasn't even my typically productive Monday, go figure. Today I met some girlfriends at 11:00 for lunch, yes I know that sounds early, but we all have kiddos that have to go down for naps. Anyway, before I left I got alot of little things done around the house and I made the Hadster a pretty mean breakfast, blueberry muffins! Andrew was so jealous, because they are one of his favorites. (There were some left but they're just not the same as when they're fresh out of the oven.)

The Breakfast of Little Champions!
We met the girls for lunch at Savastano's, which is an AMAZING place for Chicago style pizza. After lunch we headed over to the mall and I got Hadley this outfit I had been eyeing at Gymboree for a while, which was now on sale for %60 off, HOORAY! While we were there Hadley found a really cute pair of sunglasses and didn't want to take them off. She wore them the entire time in the store, I purchased them, and then she continued to wear them throughout the rest of our mall experience as well as the ride home. After Gymboree I got a coffee at Starbuck's, which just happens to be right next to the carousel. Hadley kept pointing and saying "horsey, horsey!" So as I'm sure you could have guessed, we road the carousel.

Here's a pic of my sweet girl rockin' her new sunglasses. They fell off and she had just put them back on, upside down. (Oh and for whatever reason Hadley refuses to wear a bow AND sunglasses simultaneously, hints the "no bow" look.)
Then it was home for a nap. When Andrew got home we all went for a little family jwalk, this is a mix of a jog and walk. I thought we were jogging but apparently Andrew felt it was much closer to a walk so we compromised...jwalk.

Tonight's Dinner:
Pantry Pasta
(I call it this because there is no recipe it just kinda depends on what I have in my pantry/fridge.)
Not to toot my own horn, but..... "TOOT, TOOT!" This was really good!!!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. mmm. i do love blueberry muffins, too!! tyler won't eat them though, so i never get to make them. sad story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love reading your blogs Janelle... and I love Hadley's outfit in that pic, upside down sunglasses and all:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!