CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last year Andrew and I had NO plans for the New Year, in fact I believe I had forgotten about it completely until someone mentioned it as I was getting my hair done. Also, as I think about it there was also snow/ice covering most of Searcy and me being the wild and crazy adventurer I am decided I would stay inside for the next 3 to 4 days. (Ice just isn't my thing.) (Blog from this time last year.)

Well, this year was different. We went to some good friends of ours for fondue and fellowship, ha! It was so good and so much fun. Nothing like bringing in the new year with a full pot of cheese and a full bowl of fresh baguettes. And the awesomeness didn't stop there. We finished our fondue only to be presented with homemade Banana & Nutella Crepes. Enough said...I will now post pictures.


Andrew helpin' out in the kitchen.

Cheese fondue for the bread. A broth fondue for the chicken/steak/shrimp.
Dipping Sauces: honey mustard, horseradish, Asian sesame, and cocktail
We had so much fun, I can't believe its 2011!!!!!

New Year's Resolutions:
  • Read my Bible all the way through
  • Start and finish P90X
  • Cut down on my sugar (Dr. Pepper) intake =(
Wish me luck and thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great new year! We saw little Hadley on NYE! She is so cute!

    And I'm not sure I could cut out Dr Pepper.... Good luck to you, if you are anything like me that would be the hardest thing to do...

    Maybe next time we will be able to visit and get the girls together again!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!