CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back-to-School Playdate!

Well school is back in session and so are our SAA playgroups. We had an out & about playgroup last week and this week everyone came over to my house for a back-to-school themed playdate. We had a whopping 25 people and it was a blast.

Lots of goodies
Krispy Treat, cookies (sugar & choco chip), mini pigs in a blanket, tailgate sandwiches, pinwheel sandwiches, chips, m&ms, fruit

A little bit of dress up.

Lots of catching up.
And we actually had some outside playtime since it wasn't 106*.

After our playdate we picked up and headed to my parents to celebrate my baby brother's 25th birthday.

Hadley climbed up on the table and was being super cute before we left.
I'll be updating on Jonathan's birthday fun later, so check back.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!