CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

T.G.I.F. Favorites!

This will be more of a two week thing since I didn't do a Friday Favorite last week.
Anyway . . .
Here are my favorites of the "week":

Favorite Accomplishments:
These kabobs I did with my dad.
As well as these fruit kabobs.

Favorite Event:
Beach Party for the girls!

Favorite Pictures:
Ha!

Favorite AWESOMENESS:
Hadley taking this 1 1/2 nap AT Silver Dollar City!

Favorite Hadley Quotes:
* * *
While eating out with my parents Hadley was trying to get some ham off her fingers and ended up throwing it across the table at me. Everyone laughed (Hadley noticed) then proceeded to grab the ham that was in her mouth and throw it at me. Well needless to say she got in trouble for that one. Audrey laughed and we told her it wasn't funny to throw our food. A few seconds later Hadley taps my dad on the shoulder and says,
"Pap-pa, that's not funny. Its not funny Pap-pa."
Then very seriously looks at me and repeats,
"Mommy, that is not funny. Its not funny mommy."
While shaking her head.
* * *
When identifying everything in the room, Hadley pointed at the bottle below and said,
"Its poo-poo mommy!"
You gotta give her some credit it kinda does resemble. . . that.
* * *
While playing with the doll below I asked what she was playing with. She took the doll pointed him at me and said, "This." I asked if "This" had a name. She looked very intently at him then back at me and said,
"Jackson,"
with a nod.
(Funny thing is I don't think she really knows any Jacksons. So where she came up with this name, who knows.)
* * *
One day last week Hadley was in her playroom and walked out with her Fisher Price doctor set and says,
"Mommy, I Daddy."
LOVE!!
* * *
Last week at Big Splash Hadley would make it 2 steps up this slide and start crying when I asked her what was wrong she said she was scared. When I asked why she said,
"Its dirty."
The picture speaks true to her words.
* * *
After putting Hadley down for a nap last week, I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to enjoy it. Hadley lately has not been getting out of her bed but instead just yelling down the hall at me. Shortly after sitting down with my cereal Hadley chimes in,
"Mommy!! Mommy!! YOU EATING CEREAL?!?!"
Seriously?!?! How does she know these things?

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Janelle
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!