CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just Another Wednesday

My sweet girl eating breakfast and watching her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Love her!

Hadley and I went to the gym this morning and there's a Hobby Lobby next door, so . . .
She was such a big helper and today the purse was a must.

After the gym we made a Sonic run.
Look at that sweet smile!

When we got home I worked on SEVERAL projects and wrecked my house, which I'll show later. (Not the mess just the crafts.)

Tonight's Dinner:
Chicken Stir Fry
(I actually think we had this last Wednesday too, I should probably put more diversity in ours meals.)

*PROJECTS*
My little handy man. It was just peel and stick, but still handy no less.
I have another 8x8 picture of Hadley going on the other side.

*Hadley's Room*
Well the bleeding on the bedding was a very sad moment for me but once they told me I would get my refund I was quickly cheered up. She has had red and black as her main colors since her nursery, but I'm changing it up and I'm super excited about it.
The inspiration . . .
Pottery Barn's Daisy Garden Collection
Minor project
Changing the once black ribbon to pink. I am also getting rid of the sconces and I already have a plan for what to put there.
Goodbye ladybugs!
Hello framed bow holder! I will also be adding 3 pink crystal knobs to the bottom and I'll be replacing the nail with one as well.
(Tutorial to come be checking back.)
The canvas I painted just 2 weeks ago.
To this patchwork board.
(Tutorial also to come.)
My dad is also making some shutters out of old barn wood to go on either side.
I am having so much fun crafting up Hadley's new room. I guess it was just meant to be.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!