CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Update

Okay so at some point I will update you on all the fun Hadley and I had at PJ and Cece's house, but my camera busted and now my computer's being dumb. So I'm using phone pictures and blogging from my phone. Thank goodness for technology (other than my broken camera and computer).
*SATURDAY*
Saturday during tax free weekend I got Hadley a fall wardrobe staple, Cowboy Boots!! Now she has Ariats just like her Pap-pa and Uncle Willie.

Saturday evening I went to Little Rock to watch a good friend get married. Congrats Andi and Collin!!


I also ran into some old friends I used to work with at Arkansas Children's, miss you girls!


*SUNDAY*
Sunday, Hadley and I headed back to T Town, which was very uneventful. My mom however sent me this sweet picture of Miss Briley Faye Caton on her first Sunday at church!


I took this one from facebook so you could see all her stats from last week, August 2nd. Congrats to parents, Ashton and Cade!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!