CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Show Us You Life {Wedding Showers}

Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner.

This topic couldn't have come at a better time as Andrew and I are celebrating our 5th Anniversary today!! We had several very sweet showers and were blessed by all the people who through them for us!

*Lingerie Shower*
Of course my girlfriends from school threw a very entertaining personal shower.
I told you it was entertaining!

*Traditional Showers*
My wonderful church home in Rogers threw a beautiful traditional shower. Our preacher's wonderful wife opened her home to have this, isn't it gorgeous!
And when all the guests leave sometimes that "traditional" shower might have a few surprises, ha!
Andrew's home church also threw us a very nice shower as well. Sorry I don't have any pictures.

*Honey Do Shower*
This was so nice because Andrew got a lot of those handy things to have around the house.
Plus all the hosts pitched in for a grill!

*Blessing Shower*
This might have been my favorite.
This was a group of several married couples that went around and gave us their blessing for our marriage. They also gave us some wonderful marriage advice that each couple wrote down so we could put it in a scrapbook.
At the end we were presented with a beautiful devotion Bible.
LOVE!!!

*Room of the House*
I also have had a few friends have a shower where they put a "Room of the House" on your invitation and you buy a gift according to the room you got. I thought it was fun.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!