CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Madness

This week has been absolute craziness! We have been running around like crazy people the last few days, so I apologize for the lack of blogging.

I'm gunna give you a rundown of the madness.

Monday
I've been trying to do some finishing touches on decorating the casa.
I added some stuff to the corner hutch in the dining room.
I painted this for Hadley's room.
Inspired by Hadley's skirt from her crib bedding.
I've also done a few more things that I'll add on a later post.

Tuesday
Hadley and I had our first Shakin' Bakin' Tuesday of the semester.
*Whoopie Pies*

Dinner:
Chicken and Veggie Spaghetti
(BHG August 2011, I'll be posting it on the food blog soon.)
and DESSERT!

Wednesday
Wednesday consisted of cleaning, cooking and getting clothes together for the JBF sale.
And of course couch jumping.

Dinner:
Chicken Stir Fry
(I will also be posting this to the food blog soon, be checking.)
We picked up paint for the living room/entry way/hallway on the way to church and I started that night after our Wednesday night Cherry Berry rendezvous.

Thursday
Thursday morning we had a $1 movie playgroup.
Before we left Hadley was being shy and didn't want her picture taken. Two seconds later she couldn't stop smiling and kept saying, "Okay, just one more." Haha!!
(As you can see I had yet to paint the trim in these pictures, but getting closer.)

We Saw:
Such a cute movie!
These were some of the kiddos that came.

Thursday night we had our SAA Meet & Greet at the school. I'm so excited about this year and all the events we have planned.
I also loved seeing all the new faces, can't wait!

Friday
This morning I made my drop-off to JBF at 8:45, then went to run some quick errands. I finished painting, HALLELUJAH!!! (I'll update you with some pictures later.)
Now I'm just waiting for my parents to get into town. They are staying the night tonight and leaving tomorrow and my sister, her husband, and little girl are coming tomorrow and leaving Sunday.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

I love getting comments!