CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Update!

Sorry it's been a bit since my last post. Its been a fun past few days.

Thursday night we had a dinner for school where Andrew met with and introduced me to his first year mentee and his mentee's wife.
I also got to spend some time with my girls Jessica and Airika!

Friday Andrew had orientation and then that night we went out for our anniversary.
Before we left Hadley was being quite the ham.
Before heading out.
I love this girl!
The beautiful sky on our way to OKC. Hadley spent the night with some of her friends, Jaxie and Sadye, while Andrew and I went out.
Our amazing room at the Colcord in Bricktown.

We decided to leave our car and take the Colcord "shuttle" to dinner at Mickey Mantle's.
Yeah, it was an Escalade and they dropped us off at the front door and came around to open our doors. We felt pretty important, ha!
It was DELICIOUS!

The entertainment awaiting us as we left dinner.
We walked around the riverwalk and took in the beautiful view as we headed over for ice cream at the Marble Slab.

Saturday we picked Hadley up and then headed back to T-Town. We were both still stuffed from lunch and dinner the night before so we did a light meal of roasted tomatoes and toasted baguettes.
Sunday I felt like we were all over the place and today Andrew started class so Hadley and I are doing our best to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!