CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Shower, Baby Hopes, Babysitting

Yesterday, I helped out with a shower for Lindsey, one of the girls who works up at the school.  She is such an amazing help to all the incoming and current students as well as their spouses, LOVE her!!
She is having a little boy, Jack, this summer.  Micah contacted me a few months ago about helping and she had the cutest idea.  It was a book shower, to help build up Baby Jack's "library."  You could get him just a book or use a book in lieu of a card.  Very cute idea!!

*The Table*

The diaper cake I made for Baby Jack.

The girls kept themselves pretty entertained with the bag of toys Hadley and I brought with us.

*Cupcake #1*

*GIFTS*

Hadley and Addison were big helpers, delivering all the tissue paper to the trash can.

Hadley test read all the books to make sure Jack would like them.  ;)

 All of the books Baby Jack stocked up on.

All the hostesses with the guest of honor.

*Me & Micah*

Jaye Bea made Jack the cutest little onsies.

Sweet Lindsey is looking amazing in her 28th week of pregnancy!!

While we were cleaning up Hadley got cupcake #2 and by the look of it I believe she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Giving out some Smurf kisses.  =)

Lindsey also made all the hostesses these adorable personalized stationery sets, LOVE!

 Last night we didn't make it to church.  Hadley was complaining of her tummy hurting and was super crazy (both I think could be contributed by the 2 cupcakes) so she went to bed at 7:30.  
She's also going through, what I would call, growing pains.  Recently she's been complaining of her legs hurting and waking up in the middle of the night crying about them.  =(  Ready for this to be over, bless her heart!
***
Today, I had my 4th shot, HOORAY!!!
Every month they check my levels and my nurse was going over last months results.  She said my estrogen was no longer readable it was so low, it just says <10, ha.  (Normal is in 40-50 range)
Night sweats and hot flashes are no joke for this girl, but the mood swings are much better.  My first few months were a little bumpy, but I think we've gotten that all sorted out and I feel like I'm just breezing through them now.
I get my last shot at the end of June and I'll start hormones (birth control) at the end of July to jumpstart everything again for the next 2 to 3 months.  This will put us to October or November. *fingers crossed*
***
  After my shot I went to the gym and then met my sweety for lunch at Old School Bagel!

Bruschetta Chicken on an Everything Bagel

& of course a chocolate chunk

 I also picked up these baskets at the Dollar Tree.  If things (gift stuff) goes on sale or clearance, I'm always a sucker, so I now have a stock pile for birthdays and baby showers.  I love to organize so the color coordinating was necessary.
*Blue: Boy*       *Green: Gender Neutral*       *Pink: Girl*

 Tonight we watched Hadley Joy while her parents had a date night and we had a BLAST!!

*Dinner Time*

*Playing Outside*

*Playing Inside*

The Hadleys put on a dance party!
Tomorrow we are meeting our playgroup at the zoo and then I have yet another baby shower.  (This is why I stock pile.)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED my shower! You did such a great job with all of the details! I'm so glad you like the stationery I made.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!