CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I haven't done one of these posts in a long time, but I'm gunna today!!  =)
I'm linking up HERE.

Here's what I'm loving:

I'm loving the time I got to spend with family for Easter last weekend.

I'm loving the weather.  Although this morning it was a bit rainy we have had a lot of great weather lately!!

I'm loving the cookies Hadley made at MDO, that were both inspired by great artists.

I'm loving the art show the Park Plaza Preschool put on Tuesday.

 Hadley had 2 pieces in the show.

*Waterlilies, inspired by Monet*
 

*Bubble Painting*
 
 Enjoying the art with her friend Hunter.

I'm loving my new endeavor for this upcoming year.  I will be the SAA President for the 2012-2013 school year.



I'm loving the pictures my amazingly talented friend, Jessica, took.

What are you loving?!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming SAA president! You will do a fantastic job! Can't wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!