CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Fun Filled Friday!!

This morning our playgroup was going to go to the zoo.  Well because of the rainy weather this morning we canceled.  Then the rain stopped and the sun came out so we decided to go again. In the midst of all the change we lost some of our playgroup goers. =(  
Jessica was the first one to get there and apparently it was also "bring your child to the zoo/take a field trip to the zoo" day and it was packed.  She called to tell me she couldn't find a parking space so she and Hadley just came over to our house to play instead.  

Later we walked down the street for some yummy food at Tally's!!

We had a fun mommy/daughter (Hadley) date!

After lunch Jessica and Hadley went home and I finished up a mini project.
Hadley's room was originally in red, black, green and white.  Since our transition I haven't done anything with her picture collage wall.... until now.
Before

After

I spray painted all the frames white, changed the ribbon on the hanging ones and to make them pop I added some colorful scrapbook paper to the mattes.

When Andrew got home I worked on the dresser.  (This was a must as I have not touched it in 2 days, because its been kinda crazy around here.)  While I did that he and Hadley had some painting time of their own.

Tonight I also had another shower (#3 for the week) for Mr. Huck Petersen.

His shower was themed just like his room, cowboys!  Everything was absolutely adorable, right down to the cake and little favors they gave all the guests!

All of the SAA girls at the shower with the guest of honor.

*Presents for Baby Huck*
Love the little baby Wranglers!!

 Bahaha.... love these girls!!!

Jessica also took Bekah's maternity pictures and they turned out GREAT!  You can see them for yourself, HERE!

Well, I am determined to finish this project by tomorrow so its going to be a late night.  Wish me luck!

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!