CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Projects, Pictures and Pedicures

Tuesday after picking Hadley up from MDO we headed to Lowe's to get some supplies for my most recent project.  Hadley was all about going to Lowe's as long as she could wear her back-pack.
She's a mess!

A sneak peak at the project.

Tuesday night I also worked on another project.  My mom made these dresses (not the pants) for our Disney trip in June for Audrey and Hadley.  Hadley hasn't gotten hers yet but I thought I'd use this sweet picture of Miss Lola which is where I got the idea to begin with.

As I said my mom made the dresses, so my project was the bows.

 

Today we went up to school for a photo shoot.  They needed some "patients" for the student doctors to work on while they took pictures and they asked Hadley and I.

My little child star.  =)

After pictures Hadley was a mega grump so we headed home and this girl took a 2 1/2 hour nap!!  People that is unheard of!!  She rarely takes naps let alone LONG ones!

When she got up she ate 2 bowls of fruits loops.  I think she may be going through a growth spurt.

After cereal we headed outside to enjoy some of this wonderful weather.  
*Sidewalk Art*
*Pedicures*

Hopefully I'll be done with my project in the next couple days and will post some pictures.

Thanks for checkin' in!!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!