CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

Psst... I have a secret

So the last 2 weeks I've been doing the "Couch to 5k" running plan in lieu of something crazy.  
Today, I decided to try out my endurance and see how far I could go before stopping.  We did the route below, a total of 3.4 miles, and I ran 2.75 before walking!!  Don't ask what my pace was....it's not important, ha.  

The craziness and my secret is... I'm planning to run the Route 66 Half-Marathon, November 18th!!!!
It's been on my bucket list to run a half-marathon (mainly for the 13.1 sticker I can put on my car).  
I'm one of those people that once I say I'm going to do something I HAVE to do it, no backing out.  (In fact, it's making me nervous to put this on my blog knowing how real this makes it.)  So naturally I've put off ever bringing it up until now.  I've been trying to recruit my family and for some its going better than others.  Those of you who know my mother, please help me persuade her.  (You're welcome mom.)
Well, now that I've let the cat out of the bag it's official and like I said NO backing out.  Well, the only excuse I told Andrew I can use is if I get pregnant.  I also think this will be a great thing to keep my mind off the fact that I'm not pregnant, but we'll see.  =)

***

Today, after we got home from swim school and Wal-Mart, Hadley was on the "phone" chatting it up.  When I asked her who she was talking to she said, "Aunt Ree, Cinderella, Belle, Snow White and Aurora."  I had to let Rachel know she made the lineup with the rest of the princesses.

I also saw this cute idea on pinterest for things to do with kids picture every year. 
I love the way it turned out!

Hadley is not 3 yet, but she will be, 2 weeks from today, now that's craziness.

Once Andrew got home we went for our jog and then we came back for dinner.
Salad and Sloppy Joes (w/ ground turkey)

Shortly after dinner Hadley went MIA and then came back like this.
This girl and her bandaids!

The rest of the night I've been working on the newest project so hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to share it!  =)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!