CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend Update {Vanity Reveal}

FRIDAY
Andrew came home farely early and then we had a family bowling night with the Owens.

When we got home I organized the guest bedroom closet.
Not awesome, but definitely better.

SATURDAY
We woke up and had breakfast at Tally's.  Yes, all the princesses were a must.

Then, we headed to Lowe's to pick up some stuff to finish my project, as well as start on my next one.
Hadley entertained herself by trying out all the John Deere mowers.

Before I show you the big reveal I want to explain my plan.
Two things you should know:
1- I inherited a bedroom suite (vanity w/ chair, chest of drawers & bed) from my grandparents a few years ago.
2- We originally got Hadley furniture for her room, before she was born, including a crib, which converts to a full size bed, dresser/changing table, and chest of drawers.
PLAN:
I'm being optimistic in thinking we'll get pregnant soon after me finishing up my shots, so I'm trying to get a jump start.  I would like to put all of my grandparent's furniture into Hadley's room and move her "old" furniture into the guest bedroom for baby #2.  This way no new furniture will have to be purchased, just a couple facelifts.
*Hopefully we do get pregnant pretty soon because it might seem weird that we have a crib set up with no baby, haha.  =/*

*VANITY REVEAL*
Valspar Signature: Hello Dolly & Glass Knobs + My Grandmother's Vanity
 = THIS!!

Hadley is loving it!

After finishing the vanity we went for a family jog.  Hadley ran around the house gathering everything she needed and this was how she left, haha!
This girl is such a mess!

After our jog we went up to Miller Swim school for family swim and worked on floating and swimming without floaties.  She's not a fan of floating on her back but it went pretty well.

That night I worked on a couple things for a shower I'm helping out with this week.  I can't wait to show you guys I think its going to be super cute!!

SUNDAY
This morning we went to church and as usual we had a great lesson.  I also can't go without saying how much I love our Bible class we have such a great group of GROWING families.
I just had to share some pictures from after class had ended today.
 
The crazy thing is I can think of 10 kids off the top of my head that aren't in the picture and we also have 6 on the way!!!  To say we are "growing" is almost an understatement, haha!

We grabbed a quick bite to eat for lunch so I could drop Andrew and Hadley off at home while I went to a baby shower for one of those sweet babies coming this year.
Miss Taylor Ruth Mitchell

The girls had everything decorated so cute.

 Chelsea made this ADORABLE diaper cake!

Candice and her delicious raspberry filled cake.

Miss Taylor Ruth got loaded up today!

When I got home I had a few more projects to do and more spring cleaning throwing away.
While I worked on that my amazing husband whipped up this delicious meal.
Tilapia, Steamed Broccoli and Mashed Cauliflower

Well, tomorrow we've got swim lessons, Wal-Mart and I'm starting on my next project, so I should probably get my rest.

Oh and incase you were wondering, this is my next project:
Grandmother's Dresser + Valspar Signature: Purpling Dawn & Glass Handles

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the way the vanity turned out! That shade of pink is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!