CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Playgroup & Randomness

This morning I took Hadley to MDO and then headed to the gym.  After the gym I went to our SAA playgroup. 
I know some of you are judging me right now because I went without Hadley.  
Two things: 
1- Hadley L-O-V-E-S MDO and all of her friends there plus when I asked, she said she wanted to see Hunter (her MDO "friend"), 2- I had signed up to bring a salty and couldn't leave them hanging.  =)

Joy and her sweet Zachary having a good time.

I was obsessed with Miss Aubrey's outfit this morning.  She was decked out in all of her workout gear looking like the next Jillian Michaels.

Mr. Eli Priddle made his playgroup debut this week and I got to love on him for a bit!

Hadley Joy, Ellie and Averi enjoyed some of this beautiful weather!

 Afterwards, I picked Hadley up from school and tried desperately to work on my project while she played.

Jake kept me company too.  =)

Oh and when Andrew came home from school today he had a surprise for me.  
These cool Dr. Pete shorts.  I love surprises, thanks babe!

I know that was a whole lot of nothing but I just thought I'd share, ha!
Hopefully I'll be done with my project soon so I can show it off, that will make for a good post.  =)

Thanks for checkin' in!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!